Moringa is considered to be types of superfood. They are said to be nutrient packed especially high in protein assist with energy health fighting free radicals protection of organs and more. Moringa is sometimes described as the miracle tree, drumstick tree or horseradish tree, has small rounded leaves that are packed with an incredible amount of nutrition. Moringa increases energy levels and boosts your immune system. It is also high in bio-available iron, potassium and calcium. Moringa is also a potent antioxidants, great for skin health, hair health, eye health, improve the digestive system (probiotic), reduce inflammation, lower blood sugars, help speed up recovery from workout and illness, help to detox the body, and is suitable for all ages.
100 x 400mg pure and organic moringa capsules.
- This tiny leaf has been used medicinally (and as food) for at least 4,000 years. It is lives up to its nickname as “Miracle Moringa.”
- It contains glucose-modifying, anti-diabetic properties that can fight Type 2 diabetes and obesity. Tests have shown moringa leaves effectively lower blood sugar levels.
- It is a known agent for preventing hypercholesterolemia and hyperglycemia.
- The leaves have a high iron content and help prevent anemia.
- The leaves help protect your liver and promote cleansing of the body.
- Early studies have shown moringa to have anti-cancer properties.
- It is nutrient packed, full of protein, essential amino acids, antioxidants, and more.
- Moringa contains 18 of 20 amino acids with all 9 essential amino acids present, making it a great protein source.
- MOMtE (Methanolic extract of M. oleifera ) produces a significant reduction in serum glucose and nitric oxide with concomitant increase in serum insulin and protein levels.
- Moringa has a strong anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effect , so it helps fight skin infections or scurvy, as well as providing healing and relief for wounds or insect bites. It helps stop bleeding as well.
- It also is an anti-bacterial and cardio protective agent, providing antibiotic activity against H. Pylori.
- Moringa flowers are boiled in water and made into a tea, which is believed to fight colds.