Last updated [31st May, 2021]
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What Information Do We Collect?
- How Do We Use Your Information?
- Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?
- Do We Use Google Maps?
- How Do We Handle Your Social Logins?
- What Is Our Stance On Third-party Websites?
- How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
- How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
- What Are Your Privacy Rights?
- Do We Make Updates To This Policy?
- How Can You Contact Us About This Policy?
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, payment information, and social media login data. We collect personal information that voluntarily provides to us when [registering at the Sites] expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities the Sis [(such as posting messages in our online forums or entering competitions, contests or giveaways)] or otherwise contacting us. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Sites, the choices you make and the products and features used. The Personal Information we COLLECT can include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect Your first and Last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data. All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate,and most you notify of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
Some information–such as IP address and/or browser device characteristics–is collected automatically when you visit our website. We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Sites. This Information Does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies. [You Can Find out more about this in our Cookies Policy [Hyperlink].
Information collected from other Sources
We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms, and other outside sources. We may obtain information from other sources , such as public databases; joint marketing partners,social media platforms (such as Facebook), as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information (your name, gender, birthday, email, current city, state and country, user identification numbers for your contacts, profile picture URL and any other information that choose to make public); marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent. We use personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes reliance nor legitimate business interests (“BusinessPurposes”), in order to enter into or performa contract with you(“Contractual”),with your consent(“Consent”),and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“LegalReasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive in the following ways:
- To send marketing and Promotional Communications [for Business Purposes and/or with your Consent]. We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information sent to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “Your Privacy Rights” below).
- To send administrative information you [for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and/or possibly Contractual]. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To post testimonials [with your Consent]. We post testimonials on our Sites that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at [email protected] and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- Administer prize draws and competitions [for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent]. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when electro participate in competitions.
- Request Feedback [for our Business Purposes And/or with your Consent]. We may Use Your Information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Sites.
- To protect our Sites [for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons]. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Sites safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies [for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and/or possibly Contractual].
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm [for Legal Reasons]. If We Receive A Subpoena Or Other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Sites, products, services, marketing and your experience.
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill “our” business obligations. We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to court order or a subpoena (including response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts .We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Sites, which will enable them to collect data about how to interact with the Site over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we don’t share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers .We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of,any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Business Partners+We may share your information with our business partners to offer certain products, services or promotions.
- With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
- Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions or other content to the Sites) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Site [or App], such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site [and our App] in perpetuity. [If you interact with other users of our Sites and register through a social network (such as Facebook), your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity.] Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our Sites, and view your profile.
DO WE USE GOOGLE MAPS?
WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
The retention of the information is authorised by law;The retention of the data is reasonably necessary for a lawful purpose related to a functional activity; or The retention of the data is required by virtue of a contract between the parties to the contract. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
The Company may take measures such as storing the personal in an encrypted form to protect against unauthorised access or processing, especially if the loss of the personal data is reasonably likely to occur and would cause damage or distress to the Company’s customers
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However ,please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Sites, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Site [and App]. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected. If you become aware of any data we have collected for children under age 18, please contact us at [email protected]
WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
[ In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information.] You may review, change,or terminate your account at any time. [In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These May Include The Right
(i) to request access and obtain copy your personal information,
(ii) to request rectification or erasure;
(iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information;and
(iv) if applicable, to data portability.
In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon a request in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of processing before its withdrawal. If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: [http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm]
[Account Information} You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at anytime by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list–however ,we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. You can also opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Sites.
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at [email protected] or by post to:
60 Ndovu Road